Sunday, April 15, 2012

stuff i wrote when i was 12: senior moments


I'm totally not inspired. And I HATE IT. 
    Ever since I overstudied last weekend in my subjects, i lost my inspiration to do everything I must do. I guess my brain got stressed, but my body's still forcing me to study. 


    And it's Sunday and I'm still not 100% inspired and motivated to do studying... It's just that, how much effort I give in studying, how much sacrifice I made, the consequences are all the same. And I don't like the results, I'm not satisfied with a grade of seven over ten. I have so many problems and I don't even know where to start!


    Ok. Let's just start with that stupid "senior moments". I had this forgettable memory of mine since the first week of August. I'm having problems with my friends, problems with my studies and with my mom and dad. Imagine misplacing an object that you just used 20 minutes ago, and even forgetting the next cycle of Light Reaction taught by your teacher 3 hours ago. I even studied that at home! But still, the day Ms. Madrid taught that to us, after 2 periods, I forgot some part of them... 
    
    Am I having Alzheimer's disease?


    No. 


    Just senior moments. But it's mind-bugging! I remeber that day when I advance studied on each subject (but I wasn't able to finish it because that was the day I lost my inspiration and motivation), then the next 2 days, which was Monday, I forgot some of them. Especially on our MAPEH class, my teacher was asking us about what Physical Fitness and its components are and I didn't have my copy so I was like, "Hey, can I borrow your notebook please!!" And my seatmate, who happens to be my crush (but that's when we were in first year), was like *ignore* *ignore*. He just raise his hand not minding and not even looking at me. So, I just tried to remember what i memorized but nothing came out. 


     My other problem was, I know you didn't expect this, but my suitors. I mean, I like my suitors, I like the fact that someone's still attracted with me, and someone had the gut to put my name on his jersey but I don't want them calling me 12:00 midnight just to talk about nothing. There was 2 of them who keep calling me "mahal". It was J%#$%#$^ and R#$@#$.  J%#$%#$^  was the first one to ask my hand and the first one whom I fell in love with. I am just so-easy-to-get that in the first month of my suitor's courtship I easily fell in love with him. 


ugh.. reading this now (2012) makes me puke

No comments:

Popular Posts