Sunday, April 15, 2012

stuff i wrote when i was 12: KOREAN MOVIES


this was what i wrote when i was 12. please forgive my writing and grammar.

BABY AND I

"Baby and I" was a great funny movie. I watched it on crunchyroll.com, a video streaming website which was once recommended by my bestfriend. I wonder why it was titled as “Baby and Me”, since it should be “Baby and I”. That is why I kept having no results when i'm searching for it, luckily and unawarely, I found it's video with a picture of Jang Geun Suk and Moon Mason. I just seen this movie when I'm reading Jang Geun suk's biography, and I decided to check it out. I read it's summary in Wikipedia and I also watched it's trailer on Youtube. I thought it was funny so, I watched it. I just watched it because Jang Geun Suk's the main character there (I'm a huge fan of Jang Geun Suk). And then, wow! I can say it's a really good movie, and it's funnier than I expected.

I wonder who the girls were, the girls that appeared on the beginning of the movie. They're all sexy and gorgeous! I like the girl wearing black shorts, I can see her smooth and slim legs... wish they were mine. And the girl in the red dress was so pretty, she was licking her ice cream. The foreigner was just okay, but I more prefer to Korean girls!

Jang Geun Suk had a big role in “Baby and I”. He was a rowdy and disobedient student who came from a rich family. Jang Geun Suk was the only child of her parents and he’s not genuinely interested in girls. Jang Geun Suk was the perfect choice of such character. He acted very well, and he impressed me.

I like the role of Kim Byeol, and also the way she acts. Kim Byeol was a new student, who before, stopped her studying because of some reason. She was incredibly smart, smart enough to scare away her teachers. She’s so cute acting like a innocent, brainac girl.


Jenny-Juno

Jenny Juno was my best favorite romantic Korean movie. This is about a high school boy and a high school girl who have been a couple since they met in the school. Juno was a transferrer from other school, the girls in their school was crazy about him. Jenny was the president of the class and she ranked fifth in Academics.

It was one day, when Jenny realizes that she's pregnant. But unfortunately, when Juno learned that Jenny's having a baby, he stopped talking to her, he always ignored her, he was not sitting beside her anymore and he was not like before. Jenny became angry at Juno for she thinks he'll neglect Jenny and he'll not uphold the baby for Jenny. She then told Juno that if she'll win arm fight with Juno, he'll follow and obey everything Jenny told him, but if Juno wins, he'll be the boss. As Jenny won the game, she commanded Juno that from now on he'll be talking to her every time and he'll be sitting beside her.
Jenny and Juno had a hard and happy time together keeping the baby healthy in Jenny's womb. They were so sweet that there was times like, Juno gives Jenny fruits everyday, he comes to her house whenever she feels sick and even it's too late. They tried hard to hide it from parents because they were afraid that they might separate both of them and much worse, abort or give the child to anyone.

Unfortunately, one day, while Jenny was in the Comfort Room her sister saw how big her stomach is and suspiciously found out that she was pregnant. The problem now was the reaction of their parents and what would they do about their baby. Jenny and Juno confessed to their parents and told them that they want to keep their baby.

SHE IS ON DUTY

She is On Duty is my second-ranked best action Korean film. Starring Kim Seon-ah as a police detective, Jae-In and Gong Yoo as her partner, No-Young, Jae-In is an undercover high school girl that was assigned to befriends with Seung-Hee, the daughter of the murderer Cha. This movie made me laugh so hard. I love the action scenes in this movie especially the part when Jae-In teams up with No-Young to beat those bastards.

Actually, I watched this movie so I can be entertained while I’m doing my exercise. That was actually the purpose why I’m watching Korean movies. I mean, it’s so difficult when you’re pushing and exerting too much effort in doing

....uhmm i guess i wasn't able to finish it

ng

No comments:

Popular Posts