Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm too happy these days! but i ended up being bad?

 I have been grateful and thankful for everything that is happening right now. God is helping me to make amends and survive my life problems. And finally my hardwork is being paid off. My voice is improving, I am getting slightly slimmer and I have more vacation days now!

I'm on my way to natural vibrato

The last time I posted about my voice lessons, I was so disappointed and hopeless. Now, I feel like I've achieved something BIG. I am slowly developing my vibrato. Last time, I said, I can make fake vibrato. That's still the thing (until now) I can only do, but now, it doesn't even sound fake at all! It sounded pleasant and real, like a natural vibrato. I still have problems of course. Since it's not a natural vibrato, I still need to adjust my vowels and breathe extremely to have that nice wobbly vibrato to come out, while I'm singing a phrase.
This wasn't the main thing I'm happy about but just last Wednesday I recorded (and posted on youtube) myself singing "The Phantom of the opera" and "Think of me" and it was really good. I impressed myself I also asked on yahooanswers.com if they like it and one person responded, "It's pretty good!" which I believed. It wasn't perfect, but those things that happened, especially the fact that my vibrato sounds good and MANY PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO NOTICE IT, makes me more than happy!


my new hairdo!

Since I was depressed I figure and thought everything even little simple things that would make me happy. I made a list and I figured out that looking good actually makes my everyday life happy. So just last three weeks I went to salon and get my hair straightened. I looked much better after that. Although I tease it up a little bit because I prefer the heavy look (much like those rockstars) and it's much better with my facial structure (not to mention my chubby face fat). It was epic success and it made me feel much better and confident with myself.


5 days no classes for me

Thursday, February 23, 2012 was our Junior-Senior Promenade. I did not attend, which was actually planned  , probably because I don't want to spend my time abusing my hair and letting make up artists put shit on my face. It would bring me too much PRESSURE and STRESS if I would do things like that when I should be doing more important stuff. 

The day after our JS Prom, traditionally, should not have classes. So last Friday, I was still @ home relaxing. Saturday and Sunday follows, no classes again! 

Monday (yesterday), was the first day of our exams. But I still didn't go to school because my parents haven't paid for my exam fee, and School staff there doesn't allow me to take my test when I don't have the exam permit so I decided I would just stay the fuck here, at  home, again. 

Which for some people is bad, but for me 5 days (or more) of no-going-to-school is a like a lifetime promo! 

No comments:

Popular Posts